Friday, March 11, 2011

Easter Wreath

Ok... I totally hate the Easter wreath I did. So, today I did a total wreath makeover.
I started by TROWING OUT the old gross ribbon, and wrapping the new one around the wreath.
I added some flowers... Gerbera daisies are my FAVORITE
Then I glued the eggs on. But I did find it easier to glue a little piece of Cardstock to it first, then stick it on the wreath. It holds up better.
I added a little loop of ribbon between the flowers to tie it all together!
I learned from my Easter wreath disaster before... that less really IS more! Sheesh! :)

4 comments:

The DeMille Family said...

So cute!! great idea about the card stock!!

La-Dee-da crafter said...

How cute is this? I am a wreath fanatic and I am loving yours.
Here is my most recent one....http://ladeedacreations.com/2011/03/spring-wreath/
love yours.

Anonymous said...

That's cute! I saw a ton of cute little glittery eggs at my Dollar store. I wanted them so bad but couldn't think what to do with them. Now I have an excuse to buy them!

Jerri at Simply Sweet Home said...

I love your wreath!

Post a Comment